Majors and Minors
Explore our undergraduate programs and degrees to find the best option for you.
Learn how to get involved in undergraduate research and other hands-on experiences.
Jobs and Careers
Find out where your biology degree can take you and how to build professional skills.
- Fall 2023 Peer Academic Assistant (PAA) drop-in hours begin 9/18Got questions you’d prefer to chat with a peer about? Stop by to talk with one of our Peer Academic Assistants (PAAs)! Our peer academic assistants are current undergraduate students and can help you explore your resources at UConn and navigate your academic goals. PAA drop-ins will take place at BPB 101 on the following […]Posted on September 13, 2023
- Follow Us On Instagram!Follow us on Instagram @UConnBioAdvising!Posted on January 17, 2023
- BAC Closed & Drop-In Hours Suspended for Fall BreakThe BAC will be closed for fall break and drop-in hours suspended during this week. Drop-ins will resume when we reopen on Monday, Nov. 28th.Posted on November 16, 2022
Upcoming Events for CLAS Students
Sikh Studies Week - Traditional Kirtan Performance 6:00pm
Thursday, September 28th, 2023
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Homer Babbidge Library - Heritage Room, 4th Floor
In collaboration with The Sikh Coalition and Sikh Art Gallery, the AAASI is presenting the first Sikh Studies Week featuring community leaders, scholars, and cultural workers to inspire connections for students, reveal hidden histories, share joy and tradition, discuss art and healing, and provide rich and extended professional development for educators.
Join Gurmeet Kaur Singh and the UConn Sikh Student Association for a Traditional Kirtan performance
All events will be hybrid. Register online here: https://tinyurl.com/SikhStudiesWK
Funding Your Creative Projects 3:00pm
Friday, September 29th, 2023
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Are you looking for funding to support an artistic or creative endeavor? Join us to learn about funding available through the Office of Undergraduate Research, including:
- UConn IDEA Grants
- SURF Awards
- Change Grants
- OUR Supply Awards, Research Travel Awards, and Conference Presentation Awards
Undergraduates from all majors who are engaging in artistic and creative projects are encouraged to attend!
Learn more about these programs at ugradresearch.uconn.edu
If you require an accommodation to participate in this session, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the workshop.
Melissa Berkey, Office of Undergraduate Research, email@example.comMore
- Oct 2 Walk-in Hours 11:00am
Storrs Workshop: Just Breathe: Stress Management 4:00pm
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023
04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Did you know there are multiple kinds of stress? Come talk about the different stressors in your life and ways to combat the negative results of stress.
Pet Therapy 5:00pm
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023
05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Cordial Storrs House
SHaW is hosting Pet Therapy every Tuesday from 5pm - 7pm at the Cordial Storrs House.
Stop by for some pet therapy love!
We’ve also partnered with the The Benton to host Pet Therapy every first Thursday of the month!
Join us in The Benton from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Please note that Pet Therapy is provided on a volunteer basis. We cannot guarantee that dogs will be present the entire time.
Student Health and WellnessMore